City Witchery is an accessible and intuitive guide to making and finding magic as a city dweller, traveler, or someone living in a small apartment.
In this gorgeous book, author of Light Magic for Dark Times and The Magical Writing Grimoire, Lisa Marie Basile, shows how you can maintain a practical, potent, and poetic practice when nature, time, space, and resources are scarce.City Witchery invites you to step into your own power through poetic writing prompts, reflections, and practical rituals--so that you can find the sacred in your city.
In these pages, you will:
- tap into your inner magic--within the context of a city environment or while traveling
- shadow work with your city
- tune into city astrology
- embrace the enchantment of city streets and the power of wandering
- honor the dead in your city through graveyard ritual
- make kitchen witchery and find ways to make your apartment magical
- disconnect from digital and sensory overload
- reframe city limitations to reveal potential and inspiration
- learn to tap into energies
- write magical poetry inspired by your city
- honor the people and cultures that came before you