This book has everything a Witch could want and need between two covers: a magickal cookbook, encyclopedia, dictionary, and grimoire. It relates specifically to today's young adults and their concerns, yet is grounded in the magickal work of centuries past.
Information is arranged alphabetically and divided into five distinct categories: (1) Shadows of Religion and Mystery, (2) Shadows of Objects, (3) Shadows of Expertise and Proficiency, (4) Shadows of Magick and Enchantment, and (5) Shadows of Daily Life. It is organized so readers can skip over the parts they already know, or read each section in alphabetical order.
- By the author of the best-selling Teen Witch and mother of four teen Witches
- A jam-packed learning and resource guide for serious young Witches
- All categories are discussed in modern terms and their associated historical roots
- Includes endnotes and footnotes that cite sources or add clarification
- A training companion to Teen Witch and To Ride a Silver Broomstick